.
hope


So here i am hoping.I hope everyone gets into the class they want.
I hope everyone will get their happiness. Not fake, but truely felt.
I hope we will never ever lose contact.
I hope we can have the courage, to never give up, and at the end we will say to ourselves " I'm glad i didn't give up."
I hope we will be binded together.
I hope the memories will live with us forever. Good or bad, it's what we shared.
I love you.
"So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night"
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

