.



My life

Time for a long post.

Year 2009: I walked into the new classroom, new school, new environment. It's not that vivid now, but i remember sitting next to Emily. I was nervous, scared, meeting new people, but they have so much impact to me now. I found out the girl sitting next to me was Emily. 'E' , so it's the same as me. Strangely, me and Emily are like stuck together. She's index number 7, while i'm 8. We're partners, and we have sat with each other for 2 years straight. After 14days, imma most probably gonna part with her. And i want to cry because of that. So much for arguing, hitting each other, i love her, EMILY, i love you alot. So, the first recess i had, was with Emily Permana, and we both remember she spilling milo on her shirt. Haha (; Oh, and i saw someone familiar, Kimberly. From Teacher Vincent's class? (: The first outing i had, was Alecia's birthday i think. Held at Sharmaine's house. June 2009, we had so much fun. We, or rather I, changed alot within the passed 2 years. Miss Lee said " It's fate that brought us into the same class. 2years will pass very soon, and we will be separated once again. So cherish the time we have together, as a class, together." And she is right, in 14 days, we will be splitting, how depressing. In that year, i experienced many first times. Felt myself foolishly growing up, changing. So different; indeed, secondary school life is a whole new change. There'll be a lot of first times. "Teenager" i know i am at age 13. I felt so invincible, extremely excited for a new phrase of my life. Passed the first CA1 for the year, i remember getting a c5 for both Geography and Literature. Haha, suck much. In October 2009, something happened, and i totally changed. But it's till May 2010 or what, then i realised, because of the help of somebody, i changed. For the better i guess.

Year 2010: In an blink of an eye, time passed so fast and it's a year past. Now, i had a bond, friendships with my friends. Bonded with 2E1'10, never knew this could happened. March, another blow came, and i had to choose, to deal with it. Friendships then, seemed so brittle to me. I don't know whether i can handle, both streaming, and friends. Till May, i experienced. something different. I thought, 'yeah indeed, i could do without you, with friends, surely it was possible'. It was you, who taught me that. I learnt, and SA1 period, was one of the best times of my life. From that, i realise, everyone hold control of their own life. It's the way they see it, level of maturity, are you positive or negative? You gave me confidence, made me think that i can continue my life, no longer with a sad face, but with a positive attitude. I'm sorry, but i didn't regret. Till now, i think i've made the right decision, because i know myself well. June, yeah June, changes happened again. 8months, finally, 8 months. We had something. We broke the ice. Now, it doesn't seem the best, but at least it's better than during the 8months. I was shocked, i remember myself, panicking. I felt my heart, it was beating so fast. I was nervous, shocked, yet happy. On June 21st, i had this surprise message. Something i will forever remember. October, now its October. We got back all our results, and in just merely 14 days, 2E1 will be separated. This bunch of people, who came together, fought together, bond together, all made an impact. We all changed, friendships? how? I will miss you all, definitely.

So in conclusion, this 2 years, there have been ups and downs. I don't know, what's my future gonna be like. But one thing for sure is that in this 2 years, i changed, we changed, together, we have shared memories. And this are the things, that will tie us forever together. People who made an impact in my life, a sincere thank you. Without you all, i wouldn't be me now.

I didn't dare look back, cause the memories, the words, are like evidence, telling me those good times really happened. What hurts most, is realising that it's totally different now.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.