.
Results day
In our whole life, there's just so many risks, so many times when we were afraid, times we feel like we totally failed, suck to the core, and sometimes we think 'yes indeed, simple things can fill us with happiness'. But that's only temporary, as we get affected by our inner feelings easily. At night, everything comes rushing out. Yeah, whether we are happy or not, depends on how we see things. But, somedays its just so that we are blinded, and everything we see is black, down. Or in fact, we see nothing, BLANK, totally clueless of what's gonna happen, and we just waste the day off. Next day, we crawl up, thinking okay, it's a brand new day. But we can never predict, our life is never a cycle, never a routine. I think back, to all the times i've been scared of something. Sometimes i feel pathetic, angry, frustrated. Other, i feel happy, simply contented. I think to myself "What is wrong with me?" What's with all the mood swings in life? What's with us putting our hopes high? What's with our uncontrollable imaginations? Fantasies? God, just what is wrong with me? Sometimes i'm afraid i will lose it, lose my self-control, and just. 'Am i over reacting? Is it just me or it is just you?' We always question ourselves. But, when will it ever stop?
So what is wrong with me today. With this long rant, mixed emotions, blinded. I can't figure it out, but i don't know what's wrong either.
Am i suppose to be happy?
D;
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

