.
I never know we had a 'last' in our dictionary
Today. I think i said something that makes alot of sense (:
True friends never have goodbyes, never have hurts, never ends.Without knowing why, i ran, to catch a glimpse of you. Saw you, and my first instinct was to immediately turn away. But after that, i had this instant feeling that overwhelmed me. Crazily, i thought, this is the last time. Last time i would ever feel to the special bond i have with you. A bond that can't be put in mere words. Bond in us, is filled with nonsense, laughters, memories, weird and funny personalities, stupid things we did. Together. What's present, past, i don't know how to identify anymore. You, i got first, amazingly i got first. But you weren't there like last time, weren't be there anymore. I want a hug from you. Badly.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

