.
TODAY
YOHHHHHHHHHHHH! hahahahahha
Today went out with Alecia Emily Melissa Stanley Frederick Jia Wei and Voon Kit. ;D
Went for lunch - bought tickets - arcade (we went there alot of times) - movie - bowling - arcade - whitesand - random bus trip - tampinese mall :D
So today, the movie we watched was TAKERS. The other nice movies are all NC 16 D: *stupid*. Not bad lah, but they say boring ;( But abit no sense. Then arcade several times. I guess today my money was spent mostly on arcade RAWR >:( and i didn't win anything D: Wanted the ELMO keychain so badly cause it's really freaking cute! but failed ;( Played Daytona and hahahaha. tyco-> I came in 1st! Melissa 2nd, Alecia 3rd and Emily 4th. (Note: Dun sit in Emily's car in future, she drives with only one hand, and really rough) :DD
We saw Jun Hong and he says it's fate. haa
Then slacked at Whitesand with Frederick and Voon Kit cos me and Fred got alot of time to spare :D (it's really fun purposely ignoring vk when he talkes. jk) haha. Talked- and decided to follow lvk cause we had alot of time. SO yeah, took bus 12, talked all the way in bus. then bus-ed to tamp to meet parents. hoo, that's how my day was spent :D
I got a shock when i saw the pictures today. You holding a lighter? You holding a cigarette bud? You playing with tobacco? I wonder, next time will i say 'You smoking?' ?
Yeah i read your blog, letter to you. Don't dwell on the past. Do something about the present to make the future better than past. Seriously, think carefully of what people say.
" I was believing in you. Was i mistaken? "
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

