.



Dorothy Koomson

A moment of speech

If you've got the smallest chance at happiness then why don't you grab onto it with both hands? It's hard enough finding someone who you're attracted to who is single and at the right time in their lives and feels the same way about you, why would you fight that?

Hope is only useful if you do something with it. Sitting around and hoping something works out, and hoping something works out whilst doing everything in your power to make sure it does are two completely different things.
Tomorrow i'll be seeing you. I feel weird. What's wrong?

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.