.
boo, it's emma.
I'll be honest.
I miss talking to you.
YOH. I haven really blog ._. cause i was tooooooooo lazy to on my lousy com. BUT, i went IT fair at expo xD And obviously if people go IT fair ... they will buy :DD
SO yeah, these days uh, family time ;D Nan Yong & Weiyi slept over at my house last night, which was AWESOME. We re-watched Despicable Me *way awasome* and i was reminded of that epic girl/guy who sat beside me when i watched it in the cinema. His/her insane laughter is.. boo wow. SO yeah :DD Tomorrow i'll be rotting at grandma house like shit ._. Oh man, alright, stop whining ;)
If you believe you can, you really will, because you will always prove what you say.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

