.



That kind of summer people wrote in love stories


Companion.

Everyone loves it. It made me feel selfish. I'm so selfish, though i never really say 'Hey, please, just stay.' But in my heart, i have millions of secret thoughts. Everyone too ain't it? Once i came in contact with companionship, i don't want to leave it. I hate feeling lonely, but i don't want to be selfish. What's wrong? Yeah indeed, human, once we feel happy, we all become selfish, we don't want to let go of the happy things. Because we're scared we won't get it back, it won't come again, the feeling may be different. That moment was too perfect, too perfect till we don't want to let go. But again, reality hits us, we know, or rather, I know, time won't stop for me. Moments? They'll pass, no matter how i wished it to stop, just stay this way, for as long as it could. So there comes another problem. Should i face the 'passed' with a happy face that i got to experience it? Or with a depressing mood, as it may or rather, won't happen again?
Maybe i have too much in my mind, I can't phrase things probably. It's too wide, i keep digressing. I can't keep onto one point. Or maybe, it means words can't describe feelings?
Other than words, what can describe our thoughts? What can we do if we want to release our thoughts to make us feel better but we cant find any suitable words?

September was the time of my life.
October I fell.

I felt that kind of feelings people wrote in stories, like the incredible summer.
Each year, same month, it's like a spell cast, something would happen.
Last year was horrible, this year was perfect. What would next year feel like?
Am i grateful ? My hopes were raised once again, was it good or bad? And now i need to bring it down again?
Do the same cycle.
Things i wasn't able to tell you.



◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.