.
No i don't know how to be something you'd miss.



So many things that i wish you knew.
So many walls up i can't break through.
Yesterday went out with Kimberly (like finally ~!), Jia Wei, Nasrum, Zhi Yu, Ted, Benjamin.
We watched Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows Pt 1. -Nice :D
I like the wizard wand, it gives out light and sound~ but too bad i didn't buy the combo D;
Before movie, we slack-ed around. I suddenly got addicted to sitting on kiddy rides. it was kinda cool~ realising how much i've grown... ah. life.
Now faces - Studies, love, people.
People, family, friends.
Some say family is everything. Yeah indeed, family, is always able to make you happy, lift you up. But what happens, if that one day, it just didn't?
How did you forget me so easily?
Contradicting, complicating, heart and mind. Emotions and thoughts. Thoughts, thoughts.
Do i ignore the obvious?
Do i accept the guess?
Do i continue?
Do i listen to it?
Do i do what i want?
Do i feel what i want?
Do this ever end?
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

