.



but i guess that's impossible

And i hope the sun shines.
Soo, actually i have nothing to blog about. But i guess after some emotic posts, i should write bout something happy. :D

Saturday, finally our usual badminton-regime is normal again, but only for once ;( sad.
So whatever, i felt super freaking damn nice after sweating. Played nonstop for about 2 hours, then woo, rest. Stayed overnight at grandma house with cousins :D Yeah it rock >D I love my family, my cousins, all.
With them i know my sad days will be over once i see them. With my grandma's & aunt's cooking i know i will be thrilled after eating their delicious food and thus perks my mood up.
I LOVE THEM, THEY ARE AWESOME.

Yeah i want to see it so badly i guess, but how?

It's CHRISTINA CHU'S BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHHHHHHHHHDAY!


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.