.
damn
Freaking fuck-up day.
So like wtf, i am to blame? Why did u send a long strain of fking vulgarities at me. Hey, did i do anything wrong to you? Seriously, for you, i even asked _ to shut up, went out of the room FOR YOUR SAKE. I did passed the phone to the person you want to talk to, but is it my fault that he didn't talk to you/listen to you cause he was busy with other things?. WHAT THE, so it's my fault? I wasted your call time? Comeon, for hell did i do that. DID i asked you to call? Why must you come through me to talk to him and then scold me with a fucking string of vulgarities? What the hell is wrong with you.
To think i even let you in my house cause i know you don't wanna go home so early.
To think i even gave you $5.
And wtf, you BLAMED me? When i send the msg, i didn't even noe we had to meet at school. So you needing to give $20 because you threw away the ticket is MY FAULT? Great.
And now what? Blackmailing? Yeah indeed, i will be so fucking screwed if you post. But what the fuck you need to take picture? For fuck i let you in my house.
Great start to my 2 months long holiday.
I'd rather rot at home.
But i watched Legend of the Guardians today. :)
sometimes it's just so hard to make yourself happy, when all you got is a shit day.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

