.



shit, it's holiday.

I'm starting to think that one day I'll tell the story of us
Of how I was losing my mind when I saw you here
But you held your pride like you should have held me,
Oh I'm scared to see the ending why are we pretending this is nothing
I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how
I've never heard silence quite this loud.

Hoho, hello. I'm so so so into Taylor Swift's new album. ;DDDDDDDDD
SO, i went for a haircut yesterday ! cause my hair was freaking long and it's becoming more and more irritating ;)
So yeah, cut, and my hair is kinda short now as compared to last time. Oh, and i cut it straight this time. My mum says its broom-style. ._. oh whatever :D a new change is good. fresh~
AH, so tomorrow is monday, start of a whole new... BORING week -.-
I have no plans! can someone plan some outing or something? I don't wanna rot at home Alone ;(

lifelong commitment.. mwhaha :D

Acting like your happy? No, do your best to make yourself happy.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.