.



it will pass


You are a romantic at heart, but enjoy the thrill of danger. You'll do anything for the people you love and respect. People admire you for your giving nature and compassion. Your loyalty makes you trustworthy and respectful.

Today i went out. Went out at 10am, reached home at 6pm. Awesome >D
So today, routine of rotting at home is totally changed. Watched the awesome movie called RED.
What does RED means? Retired Extremely Dangerous. muah xDD Freaking nice.
And according to zhiyu, i made a new husband :D
Which is the dear Plastic Man, who said "I'M SO GETTING A PIG!" and "OLD MAN YOUR ASS" And he hung a cartoon clock-timebomb over his body :D
HE IS SO FREAKING CUTE ALRIGHT.
So after movie, it's bowling time? HA, i carried bowling balls. From size xx small to x large. ;D
Played in bowling alley. Jia wei them went wild ~ hahaha
After that, played catching at jw's void deck. Then off i go~ home.

I'm pathetic. Why am i such a shit. Why are my feelings stupid ass-ly pushing me down.
I'm going insane, I'm going crazy, I'm going to burst, I'm going .


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.