.



Around the world i aim.


OMG, so yeah, Freak. Look at the above picture, Ireland, totally cool. So today, i woke up, on the tv, saw this show doing a tour on Ireland-Dublin. And god, the food, the streets, the pizza, chicken, tarts, pies, D: Really, someday when i grow up, i'm gonna bring my parents or maybe me alone, and go on a tour around the world (okay, maybe not all places) but at least, to those places like California, Ireland, Paris, New york, etc. Those super cool countries which have absolutely super fresh things to explore-Novelty. AWESOME. For that, needs $, so haha, maybe i should study hard. It's absolutely heaven, just imagining walking on the snow-filled street, with a hand holding Hot chocolate, and the other taking pics with those Super professional Camera, WOW. :DD that's mah dream. Hoo.
I went for badminton today ^^.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.