.
I would take it all back if i could.

Okay, Hello! Haven't been posting cause don't have the use-com feel. ~ :D Have been baby sitting at my grandma house, spent a whole load of family time. Makes me love my unique family more! :D Yipee. Okay so, because of that Kimberly (haha) I'm freaking excited to see her puppyyyyyyyyy! Ohmygesh, i totally think puppies are the cutest thing. (okay maybe not just that xD) But it's cool alright. ;D SO yeah, i'm super very excited. Will be bringing my camera along, and spam puppy pics :D So, saturday was super well-spent. Went to Orchard (Wohoo) with my freaking-ish awesome cousins, and aunt , and mom :D Spam pictures becos we all have the same goal; Put on a new display picture! HA :D SO yeah, pics are pretty awesome, and fun, and stupid :D Muahaha. Friday, hmm, went for class BBQ :D And conclusion was, it wasn't the 'expected to fail' afterall :D Really regret going to ws ._. wanted to go back, missed the final Waterbomb battle, and... I only ate one freaking chicken wing D: (partially cause didn't have the appetite) tsk. Oh well` over.
Okay, so i'm so hyper now because Christmas is coming! WOO! :D Saturday Saturday Saturday!!! :D
Okay. im acting dumb xD BYE!
Okay, so i'm so hyper now because Christmas is coming! WOO! :D Saturday Saturday Saturday!!! :D
Okay. im acting dumb xD BYE!
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

