.
I know it's not good.


Hmm. So, I don't know what's gotten into me today. Yeah today. Can't describe, but i just want to write it down. Don't know what's wrong, apparently nothing is wrong, but something feels wrong. Or maybe wrong isn't the appropriate word, but i can't find another suitable word.
Simply put, a feeling of lost, and i don't know why.
I didn't know Christmas was next friday till today. And oh damn, it means school is starting soon, and oh damn damn, homeworks are not done, not even a bit.
Simply put, a feeling of lost, and i don't know why.
I didn't know Christmas was next friday till today. And oh damn, it means school is starting soon, and oh damn damn, homeworks are not done, not even a bit.
They creep in like silent haunting, reminding me of all that used to be.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

