.
Fanminton
PEIZHEN! *above*You cannot change yesterday; You have to accept the lessons learnt.
hohahe. Hi. Today went for badmintonnnnnn~ Played with dear Christina and others again! :D After that, went tampinese for dinner~ E2 baby. Lol. Ate Pepper Lunch again. Like... Whenever go tamp, most probaby i will eat Pepper/Paper lunch? Lol ;) Maybe it's my new habit. >:) Reached home at about 7:40pm, super cool! The sky's dark, there's only one star. It's a wonderful awesome night. Yeah ;D Bye! Tomorrow's homework day ._. screw. will i do? I seem to lose touch in... using my brain. ._.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

