.



I'm dustbin for the day

Nothing that's worthwhile is ever easy, remember that.

yoyoyo. I'm currently watch Bof ;o And my handphone is screwed. ._. i can only changed in March, oh great! -.- anyway today, lol Peizhen, Jia Wei, Christina, Kai Kang, Emily came to my house for the expected to fail study group! Since it was expected to fail, haha it did. We ended playing monopoly again! (: I chose a dustbin which nobody in my life told me that's a dustbin till now --! Emily said something extremely funny. - "So Dustbin, are you in jail?" haa, anyway, we left my house at about 6pm, then me jia wei pz went for dinner (: Although pz didn't eat. Haha. (:

I HAVE TUITION AT 10AM TOMORROW! freak, it's so early.

Dreams are always crushing when they didn't come true. But it's the simple
dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so
reasonable, so attainable. You're always close enough to touch, but never quite
close enough to hold, and it's enough to break your heart.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.