.
god please make it all right
I'd never thought i had to do this.
I'd never imagine it'd turned out like this.
YOU. Selfish, insensitive, takes things for granted, cowardly run away from everything.
Just by the thought of ' oh, once i wake up everything will be ok' you're irresponsible.
For her, i have to do this. For you, i have to do this. So please don't make me fear speaking out my view, trying to wake you up. Please don't make me cry because of your shit attitude. Please stop being this shit you, cause you're failed if you are.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

