.
The dear diary isn't always right.



IF YOU’RE FEELING FRIGHTENED ABOUT WHAT COMES NEXT, DON’T BE. EMBRACE THE UNCERTAINTY AND ALLOW IT TO LEAD YOU TO PLACES. SPIN WILDLY INTO ACTION AND ENJOY THE MOMENTS AS THEY COME. AND IF YOU SHOULD EVER LOOK UP AND FIND YOURSELF LOST, TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND START OVER. RETRACE YOUR STEPS AND GO BACK TO YOUR HEART, THE PUREST OF PLACE WHERE HOPE LINGERS DEEP DOWN. YOU’LL FIND YOUR WAY AGAIN.
haha hello (:
Okay so, today we had Maths Coor Geom test, and i didn't complete it, but strangely, i didn't feel as screwed up as i did for Physics. Why? i ask myself. I have no idea. Oh man, since when did i reduced to this state, where i totally have No (absolutely no) confidence for physics. But oh well, some say if you keep repeating a particular sentence to yourself, i will start making more sense. Like "i'm gonna fail physics all the way"- if you think this way, you really will.
So, i shall stop saying this to myself. I shall say, 'yeah, you definitely will fail this test. But get back up.'
So tomorrow, we'll be having games play-off? Weird much, our class didn't even have one proper lesson on Tchouk (idk how spell) ball, and tomorrow we are gonna compete? Lol, wish us luck.
Lalala~ 2 more days to CHINESE NEW YEAR and i Sooo can't wait for it! I like the atmosphere of staying up late, playing, joking, eating with family :> Oh man, awesome! xDDDDDD!
Goodbye!
There's chemistry test tmr and oh :o shit, i do not have the mood to revise.
There's chemistry test tmr and oh :o shit, i do not have the mood to revise.
I've been through. I know how it feels. And, about it? Giving advices, words, it's like talking to myself. Talking to my inner soul. Do I really mean it? Do I really think what I say? Do I? If it is, why am I still doing this? Why am I doubting? Actually I'm not so clear myself. Truth is, I'm lost before, lost now.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

