.
Sometimes, one warm hug is all it takes.
OKAY, so 1st feb.
Today, i feel damn 'fucking failed'-hint emily, because OH WELL, sports day.
But! I think one should try their best and get over of things that's already over. Over ya noe.
But! I think one should try their best and get over of things that's already over. Over ya noe.
"If you can't do something about it, either you get over it, or suffer." yeah, so i decided that i shall Get over it and ... dunno.
Yeah so, had Chemistry test today..and hoho, 4 marks gone.
>:( cny coming and yet we have 3 homeworks and tests to study. Oh well, screw it, i'm not gonna do it . I AM TOTALLY GONNA ENJOY MY CNY AND BE HAPPY ALL THE WAY.
And then, screw it when i get back to school. BOO.
Just read Frederick Tan's blog and i agree on him saying 'want cny as much as i dun want' because after cny, there'll be no more motivation D; until march holiday which is like freaking farrr, and i will suffer in the damn cage (countdown-ing every moment).
Ah but whatever, it isn't something i could change so just ENJOY IT.
Oh secondly, i've been named the Stalker who don't tag (: yeah, but i admit i'm a stalker! so i'm really not much of a stalker actually.
And my thinking is thatttt. All relationships are lessons learnt. With it, i won't take other things for granted(not all), i would learn how to appreciate what i have. I won't be able to learn how to see each thing i have as the most precious gift in my life. I won't bother learning new stuffs. I won't change.
oops, started. Goodbye (;
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

