.
i dun get it
hahhaa Kkkkkk. Tomorrow school reopening. Oh so greattttt, maybe that's why i'm super negative today. It's so screwed but i won't say fml, because my life isn't fucked.
I dun get why people would wanna spam vulgarities like nbcb, knn, all those crap just for some trivial things. And in fact, some of them are not even that vulgar in real life. So for hell they say those vulgarities on the net like some crazy ranting session over some minor things? And, when i hear them say in real life, i feel so weird and funny. It doesn't even sound cool or whatever they want to give the impression of saying nb in public. For what? So cool when you sound totally not cool? -.- bullshit.
And i think now i can finally understand, finally know totally why you have the 'interest' for something totally not good. Because they can give you what we/i won't give you.
Ok, diverting session.
I dream to have my own dslr! I'm going to have one! I will have one! own capability.
There's always a little joy in every ruined day. Always another wonderful day after a ruined day.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

