.
It's Emily birthday~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY! i know you won't see it -.- but nvm! (:
You over think things. You say, “What if we’re not meant to be?” Well you know what? So what. Make a mistake with me. Nobody goes through this life and does everything perfectly. We’re all going to fail, so you might as well make a mistake with me. Sometimes baby when we take a chance that has this much at stake we look back and in hindsight what seemed wrong looks more like right. So I say worst case, we’ll be left with lots of good memories. This chance we have, well it’s worth that, so make a mistake with me. I’m telling you, the right thing to do is make a mistake with me.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

