.



sunday


I regret that I never told him that he made me happy, when I was in his company. The world was the better for his being in it.

I'm sorry i didn't tell you how extremely happy i was when i had you.

Today's the last day of the really short March Holiday. :/ boo.
After today, life's gonna be real hectic. Guides? Really complicated now, don't wanna think about it.
Apart from that, gonna have drill test (stresss shit), speech day, exams, test, homework, camp.
my god! I really wish my dear June holidays will come asap. I love you june :(
So yeah, i should go to bed now. Still getting jitters over camp, but ohwell, many said it's gonna be fun. I'm gonna believe it and stop overreacting. Yeah!

Hi school, bye bed):

:D


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.