.
“Everyone has the heartbreak that shapes them in a way that they could
never go back to the innocence that they had before.”
Within such a short period of time, so many things happened, so many things changed. I don't know how to cope with it, but I would like to believe that everything will work out in the end. That's how life is isn't it? Though I'm not emotionless, though I'm still hoping for a miracle.. I ask myself questions repeatedly. Doubting every word I say. Nothing is certain.
Last day of school is over. Time flies. Having mixed feelings now. When can I see you? And we have bridging D: gah.
Ps: my home button is like shit. Urgh.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

