.



Dad's birthday!

Lalala. K so it's my dad's birthday today, so we headed to Orchard to help sorta 'celebrate' for him. Tried out Marche, food not bad xD and their service is damn good. *THUMBS UP*!

Hais, nowadays going to school for bridging. Lazy and tiring to wake up every morning just to go for bridging. And I hate the classroom, it's so freaking hot T.T" not good not good! Wonder how 2 truth survived there.

Oh! And I went to Lido to watch In Time with Joan, Kai Kang, Jovan and Zhi Hao. Lido is SUPERRR high clas, and ofc, we have our retarded moments as usual(; overall, rather cool movie!

Hola, that's all for now. Buh bye!

Ps: Tess Gerritsen's books are awesome :D


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.