.



The Hunger Games

Finally watched it today. Really cool and nice, but kinda sad when they simplified it due to time constraint. It's like we know the book too well, so when they didn't show a particular scene, we know it.
Anyway, after the movie.. I have mixed feelings :/ Good thing is, I finally watched it! The suspense, the act of bringing the book alive was wow, awesome. And they added new scenes too! Which is good(: Bad thing was, I finally watched it after anticipating for so long, and now I'm kinda lost on what should I 'do' for now, after I watched it.
Weird right, I know.
So... Yeah, Catching Fire next!



◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.