.
This 4 years.
This is the last year of my secondary school life. And god, how much my life changed. Secondary 1, I was still this immature little girl, ready for a change in my life. Secondary school life. Double of subjects, start of the title 'teenagers', rebellion and all. Started with cliques, which now seem ridiculous. Started with love, immature young love which now seem like... Idk. Started with friends, opposite sex, and starting of growth. Secondary 2- big change I would say. Everyday was unpredictable and tough. People I thought would be by my side forever, people I thought were my closest friend changed. Twist of fate. There were tears, conflict, frustration. I learnt to be more mature. Had a change of mindset, a changed me. I looked back and see how immature I was. How foolish, how I took some things for granted. But I also learnt that change is constant. That if we can't change something to the way we want, we have to accept it, live with it. Then, I moved on to Secondary 3. New class, with the term 'Upper' sec. Indeed, another twist of fate. New friends, new groups. But... It makes me wonder what happened to the old one? Distance pulled us apart, and I think I am to take a bit of blame. Now I review the memories, but I don't know what's the point. Secondary 4 now.
The big 'O'. What will happen this year? Will I leave Hai Sing with regrets?
那还是个未知数.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

